Ceramabond Pty Ltd offers a large range of high quality non-slip ladder rung caps that are the best solution to wet, worn or greasy ladder conditions.
Ceramabond Anti-Slip ladder rung covers provide a non-slip ladder climbing surface that withstands the harshest of conditions. The high-visibility ‘Bright Yellow’ highlights each ladder rung.
Ceramabond manufactures two styles of Anti-Slip capping, semi circular capping to suit 20mm and 25mm diameter rungs and U channel capping to cover larger diameters and rectangular rungs.
- Bright yellow coating makes rungs highly visible
- Installing Anti-Slip capping increases the size of the rung giving a safer, broader surface to climb on
- Makes slippery, wet and dangerous ladder rungs safe for years and years
- Simple DIY installation using Ceramabond's recommended adhesive
- AS/NZS Certified
- Is covered by Ceramabond’s 5 year warranty
- Has a superior non-slip characteristic
- Available on Galvanbond, Stainless Steel 316 and Aluminium backing
- Available in Commercial, Industrial and Offshore, Slip-Resistance grades
- Available in Ceramabond X-Treme for use in extreme conditions i.e. Marine, splash zone, tropical, wet or exposed to chemical contamination
- Available in a range of colours
- Custom sizes available, just ask us
U channel capping is fabricated to any size requirement.
Try our enquiry check sheet - ENQUIRY CHECK SHEET
Semicircular capping is supplied in the following standard sizes:
|Code||20mm diameter||Code||25mm diameter|
|CBL1||300mm long||CBL6||300mm long|
|CBL2||350mm long||CBL7||350mm long|
|CBL3||400mm long||CBL8||400mm long|
|CBL4||450mm long||CBL9||450mm long|
|CBL5||500mm long||CBL10||500mm long|
- Clean off rust and loose particles.
- Wipe down with solvent.
- Apply generous spread of Ceramabond’s recommended adhesive to underside of capping.
- Press firmly into place.
- Wipe away excess adhesive and leave to set for 24 hours.
More detailed instructions available at www.ceramabond.com.au/docs/ladder-instructions.pdf