Anti-Slip Metal Plating is a great product for walkways, ramps, etc. that are subject to slippery, oily and/or dirty conditions.
These hazards can be easily and quickly overcome with the installation of Anti-Slip Metal Plating.
Ceramabond are experts at manufacturing to the most complex formats and custom make to suit all layout requirements including cut-outs and fixing points.
- Bright safety yellow non-slip coating makes all walkways highly visible
- The Anti-Slip properties overcomes the problem of wet, oily surfaces
- High impact resistance
- Chemical and UV resistance - see our test results
- Custom manufactured to your specification of size and non-slip grade
- Simple DIY installation
- Durable Galvabond, Stainless Steel 316 or Aluminium backing
- AS/NZS Certified
- Covered by Ceramabond’s 5 year warranty
- Available on Galvabond, Stainless Steel 316 and Aluminium backing
- Available in Commercial, Industrial and Offshore, Slip-Resistance grades
- Available in Ceramabond X-Treme for use in extreme conditions i.e. Marine, splash zone, tropical, wet or exposed to chemical contamination
- Available in a range of colours
Try our enquiry check sheet - ENQUIRY CHECK SHEET
Ceramabond custom makes to all size and shape requirements.
Maximum Sizes available;
- 1200 x 2400mm
- 1500 x 1800mm
Any requirement can be made up using several plates
Fixing Instructions for Metal Plates
- When installing metal plates mark hole positions and drill through from the underside surface
- Make certain sufficient holing or adhesive is applied to anchor firmly all areas of the plate to the base structure
- Apply marine grade adhesive under edges and joins in splash areas to seal from moisture
- Choose correct fixings to suit the given structure - Some options are shown below:-
|Base Structure||Fixing Options|
Bolt & Locknuts
Self Tapping Screws
|Grating & Expanded Mesh||Ceramabond Fastener|
Ceramabonds product coating is chemically inert, containing non-reactive properties and extremely hardened finish. This makes most cleaning agents, degreasers and solvents suitable for use as a cleaning medium.
However solvents are least recommended, but if used, should be hosed off as soon as possible.
For ease of cleaning, high pressure water or steam is best and a stiff broom for stubborn soiled areas.